Chapman Stick & Guillermo Cides: personal training

Ou elle comme tout Evry beau dit !

Chapman Stick & Guillermo Cides: personal training

Messagepar stickista » 22 Mars 2012, 17:05

Hi guys,
greetings to everybody in this Stick group!

I'm involved in a new experience through the Internet. There is a list of players I'll be working with this year, with some available openings in the schedule for those who wish to participate.
Full info http://www.facebook.com/guillermocides/ ... 3859600276
best,
Guillermo

Dernière édition par stickista le 23 Mars 2012, 12:09, édité 1 fois au total.
stickista

Re: Chapman Stick & Guillermo Cides: personal training

Messagepar Alain » 23 Mars 2012, 06:18

stickista a écrit:Hi guys,
greetings to everybody in this Stick group!

I'm involved in a new experience through the Internet. There is a list of players I'll be working with this year, with some available openings in the schedule for those who wish to participate. Contact me for more info.

best,
Guillermo

Hola Guillermo,

interesante tu nuevo proyecto. No se como conectarme contigo con skype porque no se tu "nombre skype". El mio es igual que aqui..."kataway".

Si es un intercambio entre musicos pienso de verdad que eso puede ser muy interesante. Explicar su forma de ver el instrumento por ejemplo o tal vez como pensarlo...pensarlo por ejemplo de una forma muy bien estructurada o con mucha improvisacion.

Bueno...estoy interesado...solamente la hora mia que es muy diferente de la suya porque vivo en la Republica Dominicana...aparte de eso, no hay problemas mayores.

Adios...hasta pronto...lo espero...
Alain

Re: Chapman Stick & Guillermo Cides: personal training

Messagepar stickista » 11 Avril 2012, 17:08

Hello Stickistas,

Thanks for all your emails and FB messages about the new "personal meeting with Stick players through Skype" that's is running right now.
I'll fix to 15 the numbers of musicians who I'll be working this time since that's all I can afford with my time righ now.
There is only a couple of places available in the schedule, please contact me if you are interested. I guess there will be more available places in a near future when the schedule start to "move" again.
full info http://www.facebook.com/guillermocides
If you want to work "face to face", we will be tutoring in the next Italian Stick meeting together with Roberto Fiorucci, A. Pelat. G. Howard, Atreio and all the guys from Italy, don't miss this funny-hollyday-musical meeting.

happy music,
Guillermo
stickista

Retourner vers English Spoken